Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ZZZz..Zz.z...Z.Z...Zzz...


I am exhausted, but thrilled to begin my new blog. I used livejournal for about two years, but it's time for an upgrade. And for first time readers, from the perspective of the novel writer, yes, yes, I am a nerd. I am okay with that. Besides, why else would I have accumulated a Masters in Library Science... at least I write and sing Rock 'n' Roll. It redeems me.

This evening? I finally purchased everything I need to begin scrapbooking (album, pages, stickers... need to print out pictures). I've decided to create a scrapbook that consists of all of my favorite moments in time and people (to the best of my knowledge... ie FOREverglades trip with Natalie, my trip to London '05, my graduations from SPC, Eckerd, and USF, my brother, Blaine (who comes home from Bahrain soon, soon, one day, soon! ...etc.)

I played a nice game of Scrabble with my mom (that we need to finish.) Of course, I worked all day and rehearsed my lines for Enchanted April (Showing April 22-May 2! And don't forget to tell your friends about it-- I'm half-naked on stage for 50% of my role!). Most importantly, however, I played my new Martin DC-1E and worked on song number six for my album that I hope to have done by next year... This song is quite different from all the others, but I am hopeful. I miss open mic nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment