Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's Offical! I Work in a Museum!

Hello World!  It is official: I am pleased to announce that I am the new assistant to the associate curator and registrar at the Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art in Tarpon Springs, Florida!  I start at 9:00 Monday (January 24, 2011) morning!  I am so thrilled to finally have a job that pertains to the Masters degree/Graduate Certificate in Museum Studies that I worked so hard to earn.  Other perks include being close to home and working with a group of folks that are great people!  I will be a part-time employee (20 hours a week), which suites me well considering I also run my own business and will continue to work for my parents as their manager.  Yesterday's news is today's dream come true; I couldn't be in a happier place!


Artist: Abraham Rattner, American (1895 - 1978)
Title: April Showers
Year: circa 1950
Medium: Silkscreen, Signed in Pencil and dedicated to Robert Gwathmey
Edition: AP
Size: 22.75 in. x 28 in. (57.79 cm x 71.12 cm)
Size (in frame): 31 x 37 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment