Friday, March 11, 2011

He's Got Personality!

Hey All!  So yesterday, I finally did it... well two wonderful things, actually.  First, I got my new tattoo that I have wanted for fooorreeevvveerr...  I already had a a carpenter ant and a monarch butterfly, but I felt incomplete without a honey bee, after all, that's my nickname!  So check out the pics; he has quite the personality!
















The other great news is, Peter and I (I think) finally have a band name!  "Bitter Paradox," which came to me as an epiphany, literally a light bulb lit above my head. Yesterday I saw a guy smoking a cigarette after I was finished working out and I was thinking to myself, "It's so weird that we are all living and dying at the same time... what a paradox.  What a bitter paradox..." And BOOM, and what was so great is that I have been able to maintain the "BP that" Bee and Peter is short for.  So B.itter P.aradox!  YES!  I feel that this name really resonates with our music; it is sultry and seductive, yet scary and emotional, with hints of blues and jazz.  Album title?  Possibly "Simultaneously Living and Dying."

No comments:

Post a Comment