Thursday, May 27, 2010

In the beginning...

...there was a list: 

Masters Degree (Library & Information Science) and Graduate Certificate (Museum Studies) for Company Knowledge: check.
Occupational License: check.
Office for Operation of Business: check.
Business Checking Account: check.
Business Debit Card: check.
Company Logo: check.
Business Cards: check.
Return Address Stamp: check.
Fictitious Name Published in Business Review Newspaper: check.
Two Clients Thus Far: check.
Archival Supplies: check.

Price List: in process.
Service List: in process. 
Crediting Fictitious Name on SunBiz: in process. 

Better Photograph Digital Scanner: coming soon.
Film Digital Scanner: coming soon. 
Advertising Business Online: coming soon.
Website for Business: coming soon.
Quick Books: coming soon.


I am so thrilled that I am starting my own company!  Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to be an independent small business owner of a company that supported education, promoted preservation, and enhanced the life of others.   I want to thank the following people for helping me get things started and who continue to support me and my endeavor to run Management & Memories:

Amy Cardinale
Randy Cardinale
Kate Butler
Mike Haygood
Lance Kirk
Phyllis Sopher
Richard Dahm


2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear this. Business is a bitch, but exciting. I'd say that I hope it all works out for you, but I know it will. You're a go-for-the-throat kinda girl.

    Also... are you the PRINCESS of Belleair?!

    Terrible... I know...

    Yo homes smell ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I totally wish I would have seen these comments back when you posted them! Sorry I am just getting to them now. And actually, I'm the Queen Bee... of the WORLD. HAHA. Business is great; hope all's well with you!

    ReplyDelete