Friday, April 23, 2010

"Censorship cannot eliminate evil; it can only destroy freedom." - Garrison Keillon

Last night, I was quite excited to sit down and enjoy the fourteenth season of my favorite television show: South Park.  It airs on Comedy Central every Wednesday night at ten o'clock.  Since I've been in the play, it has been difficult for me to watch it the night of, so lately I've been tuning into www.southparkstudios.com.  I was heart broken when I read the following message after clicking on the much anticipated episode 201:

4 comments:

  1. Ridiculous. I can't wait to hear it unbleeped though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28XG7EWV

    For yoooouuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, you are following my BLOG?? you rule! thanks ADAM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check it on the occasional. :)

    ReplyDelete