Thursday, April 8, 2010

Impossible is Possible

Sometimes I find it almost impossible to concentrate on anything else when something of mine goes missing.  Hence this post: I can't stop thinking about how I am in dire need to get my playbook back before rehearsal tonight.  I took it out of my bag last night for a second time when we were blocking one of my scenes.  I believe I set it on the table... but I think they clear the table of the props in the evening and the stage manager said she didn't see it... (I left before all this because we were done with my scene) so, I am going to run down to the theatre and hope that it is there... if not, I am so screwed....  I can't believe I was so careless and didn't check for it before I left the theatre last night... ugh.  This is all getting to be so much right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment