Tuesday, January 18, 2011

True Peace

You know when you are at peace when you can watch 1,000 Ways to Die before you go to bed, and have a dream in which all is surreal enough to inspire you to crack up laughing, knowing that everything happening at that moment is just a dream.  True peace has found me; or perhaps, I have found her.

Dream Details:

At first it was scary; I was being chased by these weird men, but there was this portal, but not for their bodies, but their minds, to make them think they were somewhere else and that anything they heard they thought was real.  So, I pretended to be a motor boat, and I made a diesel sound, and I started cracking up because they believed they were really being transported on a boat. HAHA.  It still makes me laugh...

Perhaps this is a sign that I need to write a happy song, something about not taking life too seriously... something maybe someone would want to dance to, or listen to on a road trip with a huge stoner-esk smile on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment